There are several options available to you for making your monthly auto loan payments.
- Sign up for Automatic Payments: When you enroll in automatic payments, recurring payments will be debited from your checking and savings account and applied toward your loan payment with Jovia. You can learn how to enroll in automatic payments here.
- Make payment with Online and Mobile Banking: When you log in, look for "Payments & Transfers" to get started. You'll be able to pay directly from your Jovia checking or savings account or from an external bank account. Not enrolled in online banking? Click here to begin or download the Jovia mobile banking app now.
- Make a payment with our Automated Telephone Service: If you are making a payment from a non-Jovia account, simply dial 516-231-2434 to make your payment 24 hours a day.
- Make a payment at a Jovia branch or by mail: Visit any of our 21 conveniently located Jovia branches or a Shared Branch partner.
Got an extra stamp? You can even mail your payment to PO BOX 9003 Westbury NY 11590 (be sure to write your account number on the check).
- Sign in to Online Banking
- Select Online Statements and Tax Docs from the menu
- You will be presented with a brief disclosure. Once you accept the terms and conditions, you will have access to your current and previous months statements. Up to 24 months of account statements will be available to you.
The process for reporting fraud is dependent on the type of transaction within your account. Please refer to the following to determine which report is required for you to complete.
Credit Cards: If you are reporting fraudulent transactions involving your credit card, please call us at (800) 449-7728.
Debit Cards: If you are reporting fraudulent transactions involving your debit card, please complete the Visa® Fraud Form.
Check Fraud: If you are reporting a transaction involving a fraudulent check, please complete the Fraudulent Check Form.
ACH (Electronic Payment) Fraud: If you are reporting a transaction that was taken from your account electronically, please use the Unauthorized Withdrawal Form.
Zelle Fraud: If you are reporting fraudulent transactions involving Zelle, please contact us immediately at (516) 561-0030.
Bill Pay Fraud: If you are reporting a transaction that was taken from your account through Jovia Bill Pay, please contact us immediately at (516) 561-0030.
We take our member's security very seriously. If you feel there was an unauthorized transaction on your account, we are committed to investigating your claim.
Debit or Credit Card (DBT/POS) transaction
Many times disputes can be resolved quickly by contacting the merchant directly. If you are unable to resolve the dispute with the merchant, you can file your dispute with us. Please complete the Visa® Charge Dispute Form and submit it electronically. Any additional information such as receipts that may assist in resolving the dispute, should be indicated on the form. Disputes can take up to 60 days to resolve.
Unauthorized Withdrawal (ACH/non-debit or credit)
If you are on an account with another individual, consult with them first to verify that he/she did not authorize the withdrawal. If the withdrawal was not authorized by any of the account owners, please complete an Unauthorized Withdrawal Form.
If the fraudulent transaction involved a check, a police report is required along with a Fraudulent Check Form. Documents should be forwarded to the Sharedraft Administrator in Deposit Operations for further processing.
Documents must be received with 60 days of the item being presented to the account to receive provisional credit.
If your Visa® Debit Card was stolen, or you just misplaced it and need a new one, you can:
- Visit a Branch to cancel the lost or stolen card and have a new debit card issued to you instantly.
- Call us at (516) 561-0030 to cancel the lost or stolen card. Once your card has been reported as lost or stolen and canceled, a new card will be mailed to you within 4-5 days. If you are reporting a card as lost or stolen after regular business hours, please call (833) 929-2135. If you are traveling internationally and are reporting a card as lost or stolen after regular business hours, you can call us at (614) 564-5105.
In the event of fraud, we also ask that you complete our Visa® Fraud Form.
We are working with our members to assist during this time. Please fill out our financial assistance form and we can help discuss the right solution for you.
If this is your first time using this service, you will need to first sign up for Online & Mobile Banking access. You will receive further information via email once your enrollment has been processed. If you are already enrolled in Online & Mobile Banking, you can sign in to access your accounts either using our website, or mobile app.
You can submit any issues, concerns, or suggestions regarding the credit union to our management team by clicking the link below.