Online Savings Account
Give your savings a boost
Ready, set, earn with 3.50% APY*! We know life moves at a fast pace, and we have a savings account that can keep up. Jovia’s Online Savings Account makes it easy to manage your money and save big without stepping foot in a branch.
Bring your money to Jovia and earn 3.50% APY* on your entire account balance with no monthly fees. This online-only account can help you save for what matters most without locking up your funds.
So, get ready to jump-start your savings while enjoying branch-free convenience. Let us help you build a brighter banking experience.
Benefits of an Online Savings Account
Move your money to Jovia and earn 3.50% APY* with no monthly maintenance fees.
Easily manage your account with mobile check deposit, automatic transfers, and early direct deposit1 through Online and Mobile Banking.
Access cash anywhere
Enjoy fee-free cash withdrawals from your savings account at 55,000+ Allpoint® Network ATMs worldwide and at our branch ITMs on Long Island.2
Online savings stands out
What sets Jovia's Online Savings account apart from other online-only savings accounts? We're glad you asked!
- Get faster access to your cash. With Early Direct Deposit, if your employer sends your payroll to Jovia early, you might find your paycheck in your checking account up to two days earlier than you expected.1 Nice, right? You can also withdraw cash at over 55,000 Allpoint® ATMs worldwide.2 Some ATMs even take deposits - sweet!
- Pay for purchases with your hard-earned savings. You’ll receive your bright new Jovia debit card by mail shortly after your Jovia Online Savings account is opened online.
- Watch your savings grow! Manage your account with Jovia's mobile app and quickly review all your transactions on your paperless statements (required for this account).3 Add convenience services like Stash My Cash to save even more! Every time you use your Jovia debit card, we’ll round up your purchase to the nearest whole dollar and drop the spare change into a separate account. It’s like a virtual change jar.
Estimate your savings growth
Use our savings calculator to estimate your savings growth over time.
All calculations are estimates.
Minimum to Earn
Jovia's Virtual Branch
The human touch, digitally
While Jovia's Online Savings is an online exclusive account, Jovia has many options available to you for maintaining your account and accessing your funds.
Need help? Visit our Virtual Branch and meet Via! Via, our Virtual Interactive Assistant, can assist you with all your questions. If you need, Via can transfer you to a live agent during regular business hours. Jovia’s Virtual Branch Team is able to meet with you wherever you are, just like you’ve stepped inside a physical branch.
Yes! A debit card will be ordered and mailed to you when your Online Savings account is opened online. Please be aware that fees may be assessed for greater than six transactions. Please refer to our consumer fee schedule for additional details.
your Online Savings account with online or mobile banking. If you have any
questions or need assistance, you can speak to Via our virtual assistant for
our virtual branch. Meet her by visiting www.jovia.org and clicking on the
bubble in the lower right corner of the screen.
You can make a deposit into an Online Savings account by:
- Direct Deposit (Routing # 221480807)
- Mobile check deposit (available through the Jovia App)
- A check or cash deposit at a Jovia ATM
- An internal transfer from a Jovia account through online or mobile banking
- An external transfer from a non-Jovia account through online or mobile banking
- A cash deposit at an ATM. (Note: Cash deposits of up to $1,000 can be made at select All-point network ATM machines worldwide.) Please visit https://www.allpointnetwork.com/index.html and select the appropriate geographical location and filters to locate a deposit-capable ATM.
You can make a withdrawal from your Online Savings account by:
- An internal transfer into a different Jovia account through online or mobile banking
- An external transfer into a non-Jovia account through online or mobile banking
- A cash withdrawal at an ATM. (Note: Maximum cash withdrawal is $1,000 daily, however, cash withdrawal limits may vary by ATM issuer and fees may be assessed by the ATM issuer. Jovia does not charge a withdrawal fee to use a Jovia or All-point Network ATM for a withdrawal transaction.) To locate an All-point network ATM machine, please visit https://www.allpointnetwork.com/index.html.
No. As this is an online-only product. Jovia branch or shared branch transactions are not permitted on this account.