How can I pay my Jovia loan or line?
There are several options available to you for making your monthly loan payments.
- Sign up for Automatic Payments: When you enroll in automatic payments, recurring payments will be debited from your checking and savings account and applied toward your loan payment with Jovia. You can learn how to enroll in automatic payments here.
- Make payment with Online and Mobile Banking: When you log in, look for "Payments & Transfers" to get started. You'll be able to pay directly from your Jovia checking or savings account or from an external bank account. Not enrolled in online banking? Click here to begin or download the Jovia mobile banking app now.
- Make a one-time payment with Guest Pay: To make a real-time payment, visit jovia.financial/guestpay. You will need your loan account number and date of birth. Payments can be made using your external bank account or an external Debit Card. (Note: Payments via a Jovia checking or savings account can be processed via online and mobile banking.)
- Make a payment with our Automated Telephone Service: If you are making a payment from a non-Jovia account, simply dial 908-822-8558 to make your payment 24 hours a day.
- Make a payment at a Jovia branch or by mail: Visit any of our 21 conveniently located Jovia branches or a Shared Branch partner.
Got an extra stamp? You can even mail your payment to PO BOX 9003 Westbury NY 11590 (be sure to write your account number on the check).