How can I pay my Jovia Visa® Credit Card?
There are several options available to you for making your monthly loan payments.
- Sign up for Automatic Payments: When you enroll in automatic payments, your credit card payment will be automatically withdrawn from your checking and savings account within 5 business days of your payment due date. You can enroll in automatic payments by completing the Credit Card Pre-Authorization Payment form, here.
- Make payment with Online and Mobile Banking: When you log in, look for "Payments & Transfers" to get started. You'll be able to pay directly from your Jovia checking or savings account or from an external bank account. Not enrolled in online banking? Click here to enroll or download the Jovia mobile banking app now.
- Make a one-time payment with Guest Pay: To make a real-time payment, visit jovia.financial/guestpaycreditcard. You will need your credit card number and last 4 digits of your SSN. Payments can be made using your external bank account or an external Debit Card. (Note: Payments via a Jovia checking or savings account can be processed via online and mobile banking.)
- Make a payment with our Automated Telephone Service: If you are making a payment from a non-Jovia account, simply dial 908-822-8558 to make your payment 24 hours a day.
- Make a payment by mail: You can mail your Visa® Credit Card payments to
PO Box 2711
Omaha, NE 68103-2711