What can I do if my ATM withdrawal was deducted from my account but the machine did not give me the cash?

If an ATM withdrawal was deducted from your account, but you did not receive the correct amount of cash, we are committed to investigating on your behalf. Please complete the dispute form and submit it electronically. Any additional information such as receipts that may assist in resolving the dispute, should be indicated on the form. Disputes can take up to 60 days to resolve.

Dispute a Withdrawal

Back to Knowledge Base