I won't be able to attend my mortgage closing. What are my options?

For a mortgage purchase, you need to consult with your attorney. If this is a refinance transaction contact our attorneys. You may be able to appoint a Power of Attorney (POA) to close on your behalf.

Back to Knowledge Base