I am selling my current home to purchase this home. What type of documentation will be required?

You will need to provide a copy of the Closing Disclosure (CD) or closing statement that you'll receive at the closing from the sale of your home. This document will verify that your current mortgage has been paid in full and that you'll have enough funds for your new purchase. Often the closing of your current home is scheduled for the same day as the closing of your new home. If that's the case, we'll just ask you to bring this CD to closing.

Back to Knowledge Base