How do I place a stop payment on an electronic payment or withdrawal (ACH) coming out of my account?

If you wish to stop an electronic payment or withdrawal (ACH) that is being drafted from your account, like a gym membership, car insurance etc. You will need to complete the Electronic Payment/Withdrawal (ACH) Stop Payment Form. Once received, our deposit operations department will complete the stop payment for you.

In the event you wish to cancel a stop payment request that has already been submitted, please submit the Stop Payment Release Form.

Back to Knowledge Base