How do I email secured documents through Online Banking?
If you need to send sensitive information to a credit union representative, you can send documents containing sensitive information (i.e. Social Security Numbers, Credit Card Numbers, etc.) through our secure email channel located in Online Banking. To send a secured email:
- Sign In to Online Banking
- Navigate to Support
- Click Secure Email
- Click Send a Secure Email
- Enter the name of the document(s) that you are going to send into the Subject
- Enter your message and be sure to include the name of the recipient. If you do not have a specific person in mind, you can name the department that should receive the document(s).
- Click Attach Files. This will open a window allowing you to browse through the files on your computer to find the file you wish to send
- Click Send
When your document(s) is/are received, they will be routed to the corresponding person or department and you will receive an email verifying receipt.