Opportunities for High School Seniors
Application Period: January 2 – May 1
Jovia's Family Scholarship is a $3,000 scholarship awarded to high school seniors. Eligible high school seniors must meet the requirements outlined below and complete the online application to be considered for the award.
The submission period for applications ends May 1st.
- Completed essay on assigned topic (the essay topic is available on the application page)
- Unofficial school transcript
- Documented proof of fifty (50) hours of community service (single events such as community/charitable walks do not count
- Student must have a four year overall high school GPA of 90 or above
- Student must complete fifty (50) hours of community service
- Student must participate in three (3) extracurricular activities and/or sports
- Student applicant must be a Jovia member to be an eligible applicant.
Deadline: May 1
Only one family scholarship type awarded per student. All family scholarship applicants regardless of win/loss outcome are eligible to apply for the Premier Scholarship. Winners will be announced 6–8 weeks following the application deadline. Scholarship money will be awarded in the form of a direct deposit into your account.
For questions regarding this program, please email [email protected]