Know before you go…
The health and safety of our members and employees is our top priority, but it’s a team effort. So, let’s all do our part to keep one another safe. We ask for your help in observing the following safety protocols when stepping inside a Jovia branch:
- Wear a mask to cover your nose and mouth at all times regardless of vaccination status.
- Observe floor markers and/or directional arrows to stay 6 feet apart
- Practice social distancing from others whenever possible
- To prevent damage, do not apply liquids, wipes, or sprays to the ATM/ITM
- Use hand sanitizer on your hands before and after conducting your transaction
Our team will be required to follow these guidelines when they’re in the branch as well!
For your protection, we will continue regular deep cleanings of our branches to keep our offices as clean as possible. For high traffic contact points, like ATMs and ITMs, we’ll perform periodic sanitizing throughout the day, so you won’t need to wipe or spray the machines down yourself. Common household cleaners damage these machines causing outages, so we’d appreciate if you leave the cleaning of the machines to us. Of course, we encourage you to use gloves or hand sanitizer on your hands before/after touching our machines.
We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for doing your part!